This is a perfect little meal prep recipe that I created for healthy, but also really satisfying snacks! How boring is snacking on a couple of almonds?! No thankkkk you!! This recipe is super delicious, but dont let the egg white scare you! It makes the nuts super crispy and delicious.
2 egg whites
1/2 cup cashews
1/2 cup peptia seeds
1/2 cup walnuts
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup peanuts
1 cup almonds
1 tsp curry poweder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer and beat egg whites until light and fluffy.
- Add all nuts into the egg whites. Sprinkle curry powder, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Add nut mixture onto a lined baking tray and spread out evenly. Place into the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Place into an airtight container. Keep for up to 4 weeks!
Hope you absolutely love this! Its super easy and delicious - please please give it a go! You won't go back to eating boring almonds ever again!