This pasta idea is super delicious and simple to make! Paired with the amazing creamy pesto, this is a dish you'll love!
250g spiral pasta, uncooked
1 medium broccoli head, cut into small florets
10 semi sun dried tomatoes, sliced in half
1 cup baby spinach
2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds, toasted
2 cups of baby spinach
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
¼ cup of parmesan cheese
2/3 cup of pine nuts, toasted
1 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2/3 cup of olive oil
50g yopro yoghurt, plain flavour
½ tsp chilli flakes
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
- Add all ingredients under “pesto” except the olive oil into a blender and begin to blend. Whilst blending, slowly pour in the olive oil and blend until your desired consistency.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- In a deep non-stick pan, heat olive oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add broccoli florets, and semi sundried tomatoes to cook for 5 minutes. Then add spinach, and allow to wilt. Season with a small pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta into the pan and a large dollop of the pesto.
- Mix to stir, if you need more – add more!
- Serve with extra chilli flakes and a sprinkle of parmesan!