This is such a super easy breakfast or brunch! If you ever have any left over pumpkin or roast veg from the night before, add the seasonings and mix!
1 Cup Of Uncooked Pumpkin Cut Into Squares
1⁄4 Tsp Of Curry Powder
1⁄4 Tsp Of Cumin Powder
Small Cube Of Dodoni Feta
Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Using a sharp knife cut the pumpkin into 3cm squares.
- Place on a lined baking tray put into the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
OR (quicker version)
- Using a sharp knife cut the pumpkin into 3cm squares. Place into a bowl with a splash of water.
- Cling wrap the bowl and poke 3 small fork holes into the top. Place into microwave and steam for 3 minutes or until very soft.
1. Once the pumpkin is roasted or steamed to your liking, using a fork, mash the pumpkin and try to remove all bumps.
2. Add cumin, curry powder and salt and pepper into the mashed pumpkin and mix.
3. Toast the bread and place rocket and then pumpkin on top.
4. Sprinkle the cube of feta over the pumpkin by breaking it in your hands.