I LOVE this curry! It's so simple, quick and packs a punch with flavour. Serve over some delicious basmati rice and you're in for a delicious, light dinner!
400g firm white fish (ling, flathead)
3 tbsp. yellow curry paste
1 tbsp. sesame oil
15 snow peas, tops and tails cut
1 small broccoli head, cut into florrets
2 tbsp. fresh coriander, chopped finely
400ml coconut milk
1/2 cup vegetable stock
1 lime, juiced
1 tbsp, fish sauce
- In a hot wok, heat sesame oil over medium to high heat.
- Add yellow curry paste and stir for 2 minutes, until it heats through and becomes fragrant.
- Into the wok, add coconut milk, stock, lime and fish sauce. Heat for 5 minutes.
- Add fish and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add vegetables in with fresh coriander and stir for a further 3-5 minutes (or until vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Serve over basmati rice :)
Hope you love this recipe! If you do, don't forget to SHARE it with your friends!
Love, Leah x