This is such a simple muesli and can last forever in the cupboard (well, not until you eat it all in the first week because its SO good!)
- 3 cups oats
- 3 tbsp pepita seeds
- Handful walnuts
- 2 tbsp Hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 3 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup diced dried dates
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat grill to a high setting.
- Add oats, pepita seeds, walnuts, desiccated coconut, diced dates and hemp seeds into a bowl and mix.
- Pour maple over the oat mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto a lined baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Place under the grill for 2-3 minutes each time, using a spoon to mix around the mixture as you go.
- Take out when the whole mixture is beautifully golden. Typically this may take 10 or so minutes, but each grill is different!
- Store in an airtight container and eat over 2/3 weeks!