This is one you'll LOVE! It's a super quick and easy dinner, and a great way to get rid of some of those veggies in the fridge!
350 beef strips
1 Carrot, sliced thinly, lengthways
1 capsicum, sliced thinly
1 small red chilli, deseeded and sliced
zucchini, sliced thinly, lengthways
2 Spring onion stalks
2 tbsp Sesame seeds
150g Rice noodles, dried
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
2 cloves of garlic, grated
1 small chilli, deseeded and diced
1 tbsp sesame oil
- Add all ingredients under "dressing" In a small mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Coat beef strips in half the dressing and save half for later. Leave to marinate for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions.
- In a hot wok, add carrots, zucchini, capsicum, chilli and spring onion and cook for 3 minutes to slightly soften (you still want a bit of crunch!)
- Remove veggies from the wok and replace with the beef. Cook beef in batches to ensure you don't overcrowd the wok.
- Once all beef is cooked, throw back in the veggies and the cooked noodles. Stir to combine.
- Pour the remaining dressing over the top and add sesame. Mix to combine. Serve hot!