2 salmon fillets (I chose middle pieces, up to you!)
1 lemon, juiced
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp fresh chives, finely sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- On a lined baking tray, lay the salmon skin side down and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place salmon into the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix lemon, olive oil, salt and chives together.
- Once salmon is cooked, spoon dressing as you need it over the salmon.
- Serve with rice or a side salad.