Salmon with Lemon and Chive Dressing is one of my favourite got-to meals.
It's fresh, healthy and absolutely delicious!
It's super easy too, and is the perfect simple dinner idea when you don't have the energy to cook.
Pair this with a simple Greek Salad or steam veggies to finish off this delicious meal.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
2 salmon fillets (I chose middle pieces, up to you!)
1 lemon, juiced
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp fresh chives, finely sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- On a lined baking tray, lay the salmon skin side down and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place salmon into the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix lemon, olive oil, salt and chives together.
- Once salmon is cooked, spoon dressing as you need it over the salmon.
- Serve with rice or a side salad.