This Lemon and Cherry Tomato Salmon is the perfect easy recipe for when you're craving something fresh but want to cook dinner in 20 minutes.
I love one tray bakes because their super healthy and packed with flavour.
Simply, marinate for a few minutes and then pop in the oven!
Family dinners don't get any easier than this.
Servings: 2 People (One fillet each!)
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
2 salmon fillets – skin on
1 lemon – cut into rounds
6 Cherry tomatoes – halved
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
1 small red onion, diced
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
Salt and pepper – To taste
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Add all ingredients other then the lemon rounds into a bowl and mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the salmon fillets to the bowl and coat evenly
- On two separate sheets of Al-Foil or baking paper, lay the fish skin down and divide the cherry tomato mixture between the two bowls. Wrap each fillet individually covering it completely to ensure no air escapes.
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked to your liking
Hope you LOVE the recipe!