Your new fresh salmon recipe! It's so delicious - and more then a boring salad! The fresh herbs are AMAZING!
1 salmon fillet, skin on
1/3 cup of plain pearl couscous
1/4 Red Onion – finely chopped
1/2 red capsicum, grilled
1 fresh chilli – finely chopped
1/2 red tomato, chopped finely
Juice of one lemon
5 fresh basil leaves
2 Tbsp. Of Chopped Coriander
Salt And Pepper To Taste
1 Cup pumpkin, raw
- Cook couscous according to packet instructions.
- Chop pumpkin and toss in bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in oven 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Place cooked couscous into a large bowl with lemon, salt and pepper and a dash of olive oil and mix through. Add onion, chilli, tomatoes and the fresh herbs and mix thoroughly.
- Grill the capsicums under the grill on a high setting, turning them constantly until blackening most of it. While still hot, place into a bowl and cover with glad wrap so they steam. Leave for 5 minutes and then peel the skin off and chop the finely and place into the bowl with the cous cous.
- Add pumpkin and mix.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- On a non-stick pan, heat olive oil on a medium to high heat.
- Add salmon to the pan skin side down. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side (or until you like it!)
- Serve with the salad mixture :)