How AMAZING is this?! The quick & easy flat bread recipe that goes with ANYTHING! And this time I chose to grill some incredible Australian summer stone fruit to serve it with! YUUUMM!!
Flatbread with Grilled Stonefruit
Makes 1 Flatbread
3 Heaped Tbsp Natural Greek yogurt
3 Tbsp Self raising flour (More for dusting)
1 Nectarine or Peach
1 handful of fresh rocket/arugula
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 Tbsp balsamic glaze
Pinch of salt
- Add yoghurt, olive oil and self raising flour to a bowl and mix. This might seem like a sticky consistency, but its okay!
- Dust a bench top with more self-raising flour and kneed the dough until it forms a ball. If It's still sticky, add more flour.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin until half a centimetre in thickness.
- Heat the 1/2 tsp coconut oil on a small pan over medium heat. Once melted, transfer the flat bread over and cook for 2 minutes or until lightly brown and then flip and cook on the other side.
- Set bread aside and begin to cut the nectarine/peaches into thick wedges.
- On the same pan as the bread, heat the remaining coconut oil and begin to cook the peaches. This will bring out all the sweetness in them!
- Cook until lightly brown on each side, be careful not to over cook as they can go super squishy.
- It's time to assemble!
- Grab the flat bread and place rocket over the top, then top with the cooked fruit and balsamic glaze.
Hope you absolutely love this FRESH recipe!
Love, Leah X