3 beetroot bulbs
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
3 cups of baby spinach leaves
100g goats feta
1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Peel beetroot and slice into big wedges. Coat with 2 tbsp of olive oil, a squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place beetroot into the oven for 30-40 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- In a small pan, heat over a medium to high heat and add walnuts. Heat through until lightly browned and toasted.
- In a large mixing bowl, add spinach, beetroot, goats feta and walnuts. Drizzle the remanding olive oil, a pinch of salt and balsamic vinegar.
- Mix well and serve!