These Red Curry Fish Cakes are so delicious and perfectly paired with my easy Noodle Salad.
I love this healthy recipe because it's packed with flavour.
Whether your cooking for two, the whole family or just your kids, everyone is going to love this tasty dinner idea.
I also love it for lunch because it's really easy to meal prep.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
450g firm boneless white fish (ling, snapper, flathead)
5-7 string beans, sliced thinly
1 Tbsp. Fresh ginger, grated
1 Garlic clove, crushed
2 Tbsp. Red curry paste
1 small red chilli, deseeded and chopped
1 small handful of coriander
1/2 Lime, Juiced
1 Spring onion stalk, sliced thinly
1 Tbsp. Fish sauce
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
100g vermicelli noodles, uncooked
1 carrots, peeled in ribbions
1 cup of purple cabbage, shredded
1 cucumber, peeled in ribbions
1/2 red capsicum, sliced thinly
5 mint leaves, roughly chopped
5/6 coriander sprigs, roughly chopped
1 tbsp. Sesame oil
1 tbsp lime, juiced
1 tbsp. Fish sauce
2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- Ensure to de-bone the fish, you don't want any bones in the fish cakes!
- In a large blender, add the all the ingredients under "fish cakes" and blend until all combined and its almost like a chunky paste.
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain well.
- Add carrots, cabbage, cucumber, coriander, mint, capsicum and cooked noodles into a large mixing bowl and mix throughly.
- Taking 2 tbsp of the fish mixture at a time, form small patties.
- On a large frying pan, splash a small amount of olive oil and cook each patty for 2 minutes on each side, or until completely cooked through.
- Dress the salad mixture with all ingredients under "dressing". Divide the salad mixture between 3-4 plates and add 2-3 fish cakes each.
Tip: Avoid dressing the salad as it can become soggy! Save the dressing until you're about to eat :)
I hope you absolutely love this - It's honestly one of my favourite meals to prep because they last for 3 days in the fridge! If you love this, Please come let me know over on Instagram or Facebook! Love, Leah x