Beets are in season and they are GREAT raw .... I know, you're probably thinking "ummmm Leah??" But I promise you, It's delicious!
Ready in: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- Olive oil, to dress
- 2 large Macro organic beetroots, peeled and grated
- 1 large fennel, grated
- 2 green apples, cored and grated
- ½ lemon, juiced (or to taste)
- 3-4 coriander sprigs, roughly torn
- Add grated beetroot, fennel and apples into a bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon over the top and mix.
- For extra flavour, you can grate carrots and shred some capsicum, If you want to swap apple, swap for some shredded snow peas.