Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves 4 (as a side salad)
I cup quinoa, uncooked
1/2 avocado, diced
1 medium tomato, diced
1 small red onion, diced
1 small Lebanese cucumber, diced
1/2 small red capsicum, diced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lime juice
pinch of salt
1 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Cook quinoa according to packet instructions.
- Add avocado, tomato, red onion, cucumber and capsicum into a salad bowl and mix.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, lime juice, salt and fresh coriander.
- Add the cooked quinoa to the salad and pour the dressing over the top.
- Adjust the seasoning to your liking.
- Serve cold!