These are straight from yiayias! These are called something I cant pronounce, but just know they're authentic...she was watching me the entire time haha!
Serves: 4-6 (makes around 30 fritters)
350g Of Raw Pumpkin
3 Medium Zucchinis, grated
2 Brown Onions
1 Garlic Clove – Crushed
1 Small Carrot
Handful Of Parsley
1 tsp salt
1 tsp. Pepper
5 Mint Leaves
2/3 Cup Breadcrumbs
2/3 Cup Of S/R Flour
- Transfer the grated zucchini to a cloth and squeeze out any excess water.
- Add pumpkin, onion, carrot, parsley and garlic into a food processor and blend until each ingredient are in small pieces (almost like the zucchini).
- Transfer into a large mixing bowl.
- Add feta, salt, pepper, mint, leaves, eggs, bread crumbs and SR flour. Mix throughly.
- Form mixture into small balls and then flatten into patties. This may be fiddly, but as soon as they're on the pan they will form.
- On a large non stick pan, Splash olive oil and heat over a medium to high heat.
- Add 5 or 6 fritters at the same time and using a fork, turn when they're lightly golden brown on each side.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes before serving.