THIS recipe is SOOO good and SOO easy for when you have those 3 O'clock sugar cravings! These keep in the fridge for up 3-4 days, so take them to work and have them as a snack! THEY'RE SO GOOD!
2 Scoops of Vanilla Protein
1 Cup of flaked Oats
1 - 2 Tablespoon of Cacao Powder
1/2 Cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup of Honey
1 Cup of dessicated Coconut Flakes
1. Add all ingredients other than coconut flakes to a bowl and mix until the mixture is combined. Add more honey if too dry.
2. Roll into little balls (however big or small you prefer)
3. Pour 1 Cup of coconut flakes onto a plate
4. Roll the balls in the coconut flakes until the balls are covered in flakes
5. Place the balls in a container and place them in the fridge for 20-30 minutes until cold
HOPE YOU LOVE THEM!
Love, Leah. X