The secret you-won't-believe-these-are-guilt-free snack bars!! They just taste SO good!! And then you get little pockets of chopped up dates for a little caramelly hit in each bite.. absolute perfection!!
Peanut Butter Bars
1.5 cups Rolled Oats
1/2 cup Medjool Dates, pitted and chopped finely
1/2 cup Crushed Nuts (I used almonds and walnuts!)
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1/2 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Add oats and nuts onto a lined baking tray and toast in the oven until lightly golden brown. Keep checking on them and stirring around to ensure all bits are being toasted!
- In a large mixing bowl, add dates, maple syrup, the toasted oats and peanut butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Flatten mix onto a lined baking tray, until evenly distributed.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Leave to cool for one hour and then cut into slices.
Hope you love this recipe!
Love, Leah x x