These are super delicious, and so easy to make! Also - great snack to take to work! They'll really hit the spot around that 3 o'clock snack time!
1.5 cups Rolled oats
1/2 cup Medjool dates, pitted and chopped finely
1/2 cup crushed nuts (I used almonds and walnuts!)
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsiu
- Add oats and nuts onto a lined baking tray and toast in the oven until lightly golden brown. Keep checking on them and stirring around to ensure all bits are being toasted!
- In a large mixing bowl, add dates, maple syrup, the toasted oats and peanut butter. Mix throughly.
- Flatten mix onto a lined baking tray, until evenly distributed.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Leave to cool for one hour and then cut into slices.
Hope you love this recipe!
Love, Leah x x