YOU GUYS! This BLONDIE IS OFF THE CHAIN 🤤 Sprinkles because.... it’s like a party and also becauseeeeee it’s #vegan! This recipe is using the new NUYU plant based milks (for those of you guys who can’t have dairy - this range is epic!!) They’ve got almond (my fave for everyday type stuff), cashew, macadamia, coconut, pistachio and my new fave coffee order .... oat milk! 🥰 This is an SA brand which is exxxactly what we need right now so let’s give them some love!!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 cup instant oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4-1 cup NUYU Almond milk
1 tbsp coconut flakes
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup runny peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add everything into one bowl and using a whisk, combine well. If needing extra milk, add in smaller amounts.
- If you want a little extra fun, add some sprinkles to the top of the blondie.
- Place into a lined baking tin and place into the oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool and slice! Store in fridge.
Hope you LOVE this recipe!