How good are omelettes? 🍳Do YOU guys have a favourite flavour? I swear I never stick to one, its basically whatever I have in my fridge, goes in! 😂 This is a pancetta, basil and semi dried tomato omelette and it is AMAZING!
1 baby brown onion, sliced
1 spring onion, sliced
5 sun dried tomatoes
5 pancetta slices
Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a small non stock pan, add olive oil and heat over a medium heat.
- Add spring onion, brown onion, sun-dried tomatoes and pancetta into the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Whisk eggs and pour into the pan, ensuring to cover all ingredients. Sprinkle salt and pepper here.
- Cook for 2 minutes on once side and then flip. Cook to your liking.
- Sprinkle some fresh basil and eat!