Need that meal prep for your morning breakfast? Try this! It's so delicious and a super easy way to save time in the morning.
- 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder (60g)
- 2 bananas
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- 2 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- Handful of berries (raspberries, blueberries or strawberries!)
- Add 1/2 cup of oats to 3 containers.
- Add banana, almond milk, protein powder to a blender and blend until mixture is smooth and runny.
- Divide mixture evenly throughout 3 containers (roughly 1 1/4 cups in each)
- Give it a good mix! Make sure the oats and the smoothie are mixed well
- Sprinkle coconut evenly over the containers.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Top with berries in the morning.
- Enjoy for breakfast!