Makes: 20 balls
Prep time: 10 minuutes
Cook time: 30 minutes (in the fridge)
300g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
24 Oreo cookies, crushed
100g white chocolate
300g milk chocolate (or dark if you prefer!)
4 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, crushed Oreos and 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut. Mix until combined.
- Using your hands, shape 1 tbsp of mixture at a time into a small ball. Place onto a lined baking tray.
- Repeat until all the balls have been rolled. Place the baking tray into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In two seperate small bowls, melt the chocolate until smooth.
- Remove the balls out of the freezer and individually drop each ball into the milk chocolate. Coat well. Remove from the milk chocolate and place back onto the lined baking tray.
- Once all the balls have been coated in milk chocolate, use a spoonful of the white chocolate and roughly drizzle it over the top of the milk chocolate. Sprinkle the remanding coconut over the top.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.