A new breakfast option that will be your favourite! It's super simple and feeds a family!
Makes 12 slices (feeds 6)
300g button mushrooms, sliced thinly
1 small brown onion, diced
80g cheddar cheese
1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
3 spring onion stalks, sliced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp olive oil
6 thin slices of pancetta, diced
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a large non stick pan, heat olive oil over medium to high heat.
- Add mushrooms, onion, pancetta, garlic and spring onion into the pan and cook for 10 minutes, or until mushrooms are lightly browned.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, cheese, paprika, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- Add mushroom mixture into the eggs and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a lined baking tray and sprinkle with parsley.
- Place into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Remove, and serve with some home made pesto!