How good is a one tray bake? Seriously - It's one of my favourites to make on a night where I've had a long day at work and cooking isn't the first thing on my mind when I get home.
4 large chicken thigh fillets, skin on & trimmed
10 asparagus spears, trimmed
10 broccolini stalks, trimmed
1 Tablespoon white miso paste
2 Tablespoons sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 spring onion, sliced finely
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
2 Tablespoons water or sake
- Add all ingredients under "dressing" into a bowl and mix well. Reserve 1/4 of the dressing. Pour remaining dressing over chicken and leave to marinate. Overnight is preferable, but a couple hours will be fine too.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a grill plate or a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Place the chicken skin side down and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the skin becomes golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, line a baking tray with baking paper and place broccolini and asparagus. Once the chicken is crispy, make room on the tray and place the chicken skin side up.
- Using the reserved dressing, drizzle over the asparagus and broccolini. Place into the oven for 20 minutes or until the chicken has cooked through.
- Pair with some rice, or grain of your choice.
Hope you absolutely love this! Let me know if you did over on my socials. #leahitsines or tag @leahitsines on instagram/facebook!
Love, Leah xx