400g strawberries, halved
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tbsp corn starch
1 cup water
2 tbsp desiccated coconut
12 pre made mini tart cases
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add the pre-made tart cases into the oven (if they require cooking!) and cook according to packet instructions.
- In a small non-stick pan, add strawberries, sugar, water and coconut.
- Heat for 10 minutes or until strawberries begin to soften.
- Add corn starch and stir through well. Leave to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into each of the cases and place into the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
- Eat with a big scoop of ice-cream!