YASSSSSSS! My second favourite Sirena Tuna Flavour haha!! I LOVE the lemon pepper. It's such a goodie and perfect for literally every meal. I switch between this and the chilli tuna (MVP haha), They're both SO GOOD and such a good staple to keep in your pantry. this meal is QUICK, easy and delicious, it's something you gotta get onto your planners for the week. Minimal ingredients, easy recipe and something you can share with the whole family.
195g Sirena Tuna Lemon and pepper
½ cup basmati rice, cooked
¼ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
¼ cup canned corn drained and rinsed
½ avocado, sliced
4-5 cherry tomatoes, sliced
¼ tsp Paprika
¼ tsp cumin
¼ tsp chilli flakes
1 garlic, fresh
Pinch dried oregano
- Cook rice according to packet instructions.
- In a small pan, spray with olive oil and heat over medium to high heat.
- Add black beans and canned corn into the pan and heat through for 2-3 minutes. Add fresh garlic and spices into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add rice and mix through the spices, season with salt and pepper.
- Place into a bowl and top with tuna, avocado slices and cherry tomatoes.