This recipe is so delicious because the beef marinade is a little different, but tastes so so good! It's my new go too for a quick an easy meal.
Serves 2 people
- 1/2 an avocado, pitted and diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tbs coriander, chopped finely
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 350g beef strips, uncooked
- 2 tbs dired thyme
- 1 tsp all spice, ground
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Add all ingredients under "beef" in a large mixing bowl and mix well. Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour prior to cooking.
- Add all ingredients under "salsa" in a bowl and mix through. If you're not serving right away, don't add the dressing (lemon, oil, salt) until you're ready to eat.
- On a non-stick pan, splash a small amount of olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Cook beef in batches, making sure you don't over crowd the pan.
- Once cooked, dress the salad and throw in the beef.