Super easy, Mediterranean style pasta with delicious veggies! Its super light and works amazing as a meal prep recipe!
3 cups of spirali Pasta (uncooked)
6 broccolini stalks, chopped into 3cm pieces
1 medium zucchini halved and sliced thinly
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 long red chilli, finely diced
3 marinated artichoke hearts
½ cup of Kalamata olives, pitted
1 brown onion, diced
10 sun-dried tomato’s, halved
10 fresh basil leaves
2 tbsp. Olive oil
Generous pinch of salt & pepper
1/2 lemon, juiced
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. *Make sure to salt the water!
- On a large pan, heat olive oil over medium to high heat. Add onions, garlic and chilli for 5 minutes or until onions become translucent.
- Add zucchini and broccolini to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add artichoke, sun-dried tomato and olives to the pan and season with salt, pepper, fresh basil, lemon juice.
- Into the pan, add cooked pasta and stir through.
- Divide into bowls and make sure to get a bit of every veggie!