Nothing like a super easy, roast veg salad! Ps...Tzaztiki is the best salad dressing of all time.
500g Porterhouse Steak, sliced into thin strips
2 cups spinach fresh spinach leaves
1/2 red onion sliced thinly
1 zucchini, sliced
1 large red capsicum, sliced in strips
1 400g Can of artichokes, drained cut in half
10 kalamata olives
1 Garlic, Crushed
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
1/2 Tsp Dried oregano
2 Tbsp. Tzatziki
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Add Capsicum and zucchini into a linked baking tray. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a small splash of olive oil.
- In a small non stick pan, over medium heat, splash a small amount of olive oil.
- Add artichokes to the pan and leave to cook for 5-6 minutes, or until they've got a bit of colour.
- In a large mixing bowl, add steak, garlic, salt, pepper, dried oregano. Mix to ensure its fully combined.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil on a large non-stick pan and cook the meat in batches. Cook to your liking.
- Into a large bowl (or smaller sharing bowls) add spinach, the roasted veggies, olives, artichokes and red onion.
- Add the meat into the bowl and mix.
- Top with tzatziki and mix through.