1 Tbsp Olive oil
5 chicken thigh fillets (skin off)
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 Tbsp fresh Thyme leaves, finely chopped
1 fresh chilli, chopped roughly
2 stalks of spring onion, finely sliced
1 medium brown onion, diced
1/2 cup sun grilled atrichokes, halved (around 6)
1 medium zucchini, cut into pieces and grilled
1/2 cup stuffed olives
6 broccolini stalks, bottoms cut off
1/2 cup fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup thickened cream
2 cups chicken stock
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups of fresh baby spinach
- Trim the large fatty bits off the chicken thighs and coat with salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan with a splash of olive oil, brown the thigh fillets lightly and then set aside.
- In the same saucepan, cook garlic, thyme leaves, onion, chilli and spring onion for two minutes.
- Pour in stock, thickened cream and leave to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add in the browned chicken and leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Whilst this is cooking, grab another pan and splash a small amount of olive oil and heat over medium to high heat.
- Cook zucchini, broccolini and artichokes until lightly browned.
- After 20 minutes of the chicken simmering, throw in the zucchini, broccolini, tomatoes, spinach and artichokes. Stir around well.
- Serve on a yummy bed of rice!
Hope you LOVE this recipe - It's one of my family's favourites!
Don't forget to share :)