No need to go out for burgers when you can make amazingly delicious ones in the comfort of your own home! These can be used as meatballs so no need to flatten if you'd like meatballs!
500g beef mince
1 small carrot, finely grated (1/3 cup)
1 zucchini, finely grated (1/2 cup)
2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
1 tsp cracked pepper
1 tsp salt
1 garlic clove, finely grated
1 tsp dried rosemary
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Using a small handful of the mixture, roll into a ball and then flatten into a patty.
- On a non stick pan, heat a small splash of olive oil over medium to high heat.
- Cook each patty on each side for 3 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve as a patty in a burger, or with some rice and salad!