Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
1 cup kent pumpkin, cut into chunks
2-3 kale leaves, torn
3 mushrooms, sliced
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 slice toast
Dressing for pumpkin:
Salt and pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients under “dressing” into a bowl and mix well. Reserve 1 tsp of this marinade and coat the pumpkin with the rest.
- Place pumpkin onto the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan, heat a small splash of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Once mushrooms have begun to soften, add kale and leave to lightly wilt. Add the tsp of reserved dressing and stir through.