Who doesn't like creamy pasta? It's seeeeriously delicious! I am a huge fan of mushrooms, so naturally....this is my new favourite meal pasta!
15 mushrooms, sliced thinly
2 small brown onions, diced
4 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
2 cups of vegetable stock
300ml heavy cream
500g linguine pasta
- Boil water and cook pasta aldente (almost cooked!)
- In a deep pan, heat olive oil over a medium to high heat.
- Add onion, garlic and mushrooms to the pan and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until mushrooms have softened.
- Add stock, heavy cream, salt, pepper and parmesan to the pan and stir. Leave to simmer for 15 minutes on a low heat.
- Add Half cooked pasta to the pan and mix through and leave to further cook for 5 minutes. Continue to stir.
- Remove from pan and place into serving bowls. Sprinkle a little bit of parsley to serve.