I absolutely love fresh meals like this - they leave you feeling super light! The salmon has a delicious lemony flavour to it, which works amazingly and paired with a fresh salad - you cant go wrong!
2 middle pieces of salmon, skin on
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1 spring onion stalk, finely sliced
1/2 red capsicum, diced
1/2 yellow capsicum, diced
100g bocconcini, diced
1 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
1/2 avocado, sliced
1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp. lemon juice
Pinch of salt
Dressing for fish:
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tbsp lemon
1 tbsp fresh chives, finely sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Lay fish skin side down on a lined baking tray.
- In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients under "dressing for fish" and mix well.
- Spoon this mixture over both the fish evenly. Place fish into the oven for 15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- While the fish is cooking, In a large mixing bowl add tomato, spring onion, red onion, capsicums, bocconcini, avocado and coriander. Mix well.
- Season salad with 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and a small pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Serve the fish and salad together with another squeeze of lemon!