Hey guys! Asparagus is SUCH a versatile veggie - It can be eaten at ANY time of the day! It's also packed with vitamin C and Fibre!
Prep time: 10 Minutes to prepare, 1 hour to marinate salmon
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Servings: 2 People (One fillet each!)
2 Salmon fillets – skin on
1 lemon – juiced
2 rosemary stalks – leafs taken off the stalk and chopped
1 Garlic clove – sliced into slivers
6 asparagus stalks – bottoms of spear cut
6 Cherry tomatoes – left whole
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
Salt and pepper – To taste
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Add lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the salmon fillets and the lemon mixture. Coat the fish evenly.
- Leave to marinate for 1 hour prior to cooking.
- On two separate sheets of Al-Foil or Baking paper, lay the fish skin down and top with cherry tomatoes and 3 asparagus stalks on each. Wrap each fillet individually covering it completely to ensure no air escapes.
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked to your liking
Hope you LOVE the recipe!