This is my new favourite healthy breakfast!
I typically eat a very Mediterranean diet, and this breakfast is just that.
A delicious feta omelette with fresh tomatoes, olives and avocado. Yum!
I also have a little sauerkraut (purely because I love fermented foods!).
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2cm cube of feta
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1/2 avocado
- Black Kalamata Olives
- 1 medium fresh tomato
- Sauerkraut (or any other fermented vegetable!)
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and whisk with a fork for 1 minute, until their light.
- On a small, non stick pan heat olive oil over a low heat.
- Once the pan is hot, pour the eggs in and lift the pan handle to ensure the egg sets all around the pan (to make a perfect circle!)
- While its cooking on one side, crumble feta inside and sprinkle salt, pepper and dried oregano. Flip the egg and cook for 1 minute on the other side (or however you like your eggs done!)
- Build your plate! Add your omelette and whatever your favourites are! EAT!