We are ALL in need of a 15 minute meal - right? This salmon pasta packs a punch with taste, but is super quick and easy.
200g Spaghetti Pasta
10 asparagus spears, bottoms cut off
150g hot smoked salmon, shredded
1 brown onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. finely Parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil water and cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- in a small non stick pan, heat a small splash of olive oil and cook the asparagus spears for 3-4 minutes, or until softened.
- Once asparagus is cooked, chop into bite sized pieces.
- In a larger pan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add garlic, onion and chilli and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add shredded salmon and asparagus spears into the mix and heat through.
- Add cooked pasta and sprinkle parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix throughly and then...eat!