HOMEMADE BREAD 😍 Like seriously, what else you gonna do in self isolation other then become a professional baker???? 😂 I had a wonderful lady DM me this recipe (she said it’s doing the rounds!!) After posting this to the #gram I found it was @recipe_tins OG recipe, and I’ve added some flavourings to it 🥰🥰
When you’re having your yummy BARE breakfasts at home, maybe to make time fly a little faster, bake some of your own bread!
3 cups plain flour
1.5 cups warm water
1 tsp dried yeast
Pinch of salt flakes
Pinch of dried rosemary
Pinch of dried oregano
- Pre-heat oven to 220° Celsius
- Mix warm water with yeast until dissolves. Add it into the bowl with flour and mix well.
- Lightly flour a bench and knead the bread until it forms a perfect little ball. Place back into the bowl and cover with a tea towel. Leave to rise for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from bowl, sprinkle herbs and then shape into a ball and place into a oven safe pot. Sprinkle salt flakes on top and cover with a lid.
- Cook in the oven for 30 mins, remove lid and cook for another 10.
If adding olives or any other additions- add them in when you add the herbs - not beforehand so the bread can rise on its own. :)