This muesli is perfect in the mornings served with some yoghurt and fresh fruit, or even had as a little snack with yoghurt throughout the day!
It's also incredibly easy to make and an amazing meal prep breakfast idea.
I just know you're going to love this healthy alternative!
And for all those wondering, you can find Macro Date Syrup in the Woolworths' health food aisle in you live in Australia. Yay!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 - 15 Minutes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup peptic seeds (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- 3 tbsp dried fruit, diced (I used cranberries, but apricots/apples are great too!)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Macro date syrup
- Preheat grill to a high setting.
- Add oats, pepita seeds, flaked almonds, dried fruit, cinnamon and macro date syrup into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto a lined baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Place under the grill for 2-3 minutes each time, using a spoon to mix around the mixture as you go.
- Take out when the whole mixture is beautifully golden. Typically this may take 10 or so minutes, but each grill is different!
- Store in an airtight container and eat over 2/3 weeks!