HERE IT IS! Woolworths Delivery Unlimited! You guys have seen me rave about how exciting It was to start getting my groceries delivered, and you have told me to do it forever but I've finally listened and partnered with my fave @woolworthsau!! My goodness, why didnt I listen earlier?!! I'm LOVING this! I at first was a little worried about the freshness of the fruit and vegetables, or that I wouldnt get things like 'soft' avocado etc if I needed it urgently, but I was pleasantly surprised and I also really LOVE how you can write little notes and directions for the picker/packers. I SERIOUSLY love it. Here I made a delicious Gluten Free Spinach and ricotta cannelloni, which you can make at home with Woolworths Delivery Unlimited (and we can both get excited about delivery day haha!).
If you want to try Delivery Unlimited, Click the link in my bio (that is an affiliated link!) and you can get unlimited grocery deliveries for under $15 a month (A MONTH!!!!) on subscription. One delivery is typically $15 so, to get unlimited for the same or less.....what are we waiting for?!
If you are wanting to check out delivery unlimited - click this link!
Cook time: 55 mins -1 hour.
2 large zucchinis, sliced thinly lengthways
1 eggplant, sliced thinly lengthways
2 garlic cloves, crushed
100g dodoni feta
200g fresh spinach
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp chilli flakes
5 basil leaves + more to serve
Salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil - for cooking
2-3 cups Napolitana sauce
4 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Heat a large pan with a spray of olive oil over medium-high heat. Lay the zucchini and eggplant strips down onto the pan and cook until lightly brown on each side - this will give the dish a better taste & is easier to roll. Continue cooking until all slices are cooked through.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ricotta, spinach, feta, garlic, nutmeg, chilli, basil and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Lay one piece of the zucchini flat on the bench and place 1 tbsp of mixture at one end. Roll towards the other end, wrapping tightly. Toothpick shut (or leave seam side down). Repeat with all zucchini and eggplant.
- Lay the rolls into a deep baking tray (zucchini ends side down so it doesn't unravel) and repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Pour Napoletana sauce over the top and sprinkle the parmesan. Place into the oven for 30 - 40 minutes.
Thank you to Woolworths Delivery Unlimited for partnering with me on this recipe!