This baked portobello mushroom recipe is so tasty and easy to make. The garlic mixtures really brings out the flavours and makes the mushrooms so tasty. Plus, for all my vegan followers this is a great vegan recipe that I know you will love.
Serves: 6 (1 each)
6 portobello mushrooms
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and lay the mushrooms stalk facing up.
- In a small mixing bowl, add garlic, olive oil, parsley, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Mix well.
- Using a basting Brush, evenly distribute this mixture by brushing it onto each of the mushrooms.
- Place into the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking!