This is one from my dad - he LOVES this type of pasta! It's light, but packs a punch with flavour!
1 brown onion, diced
1 long red chill, diced and deseeded
3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
1/4 cup chopped parsley
4 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp. olive oil (for cooking)
250g spaghetti, uncooked
200g uncooked tail on prawns
Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil over medium to high heat.
- Once hot, add onion, garlic, chilli, and parsley to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add prawns to the pan, and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until they're cooked through.
- Add the cooked pasta into the pan and toss through. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add parmesan and more parsley to top with!