Just incase you're looking for the most delicious garlic bread recipe ever.. here you go! Perfect as a side with a nice warm meal or even a snack. This recipe sure won't disappoint!
- 1 long baguette
- 60g butter
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaves, finely chopped
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cracked pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius fan-forced. Cut the baguette into thick slices without cutting them all the way through.
- In a separate bowl combine butter, garlic and parsley. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Butter both sides of each slice of bread and then wrap the bread in alfoil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bread is crisp and butter is melted.