These are super delicious and simple to make! They're a mix between a boiled and roasted potato - and they're AMAZING!
15 white baby potatoes, washed (skin on!)
2 garlic cloves, diced
2-3 tbsp. parmesan cheese or mozzarella
1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper, generous pinch
2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
1/4 lemon, juiced
- In a deep pot of water, boil potatoes with skin on for 15 minutes or until beginning to soften.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a baking tray and once potatoes have softened, place them on the tray.
- Grab a fork and mash the potatoes lightly, pressing down firmly in the middle to break through. (Only press once per potato, we want chunky pieces, not mash!)
- Sprinkle garlic, olive oil, salt, parsley, pepper and parmesan over the top and massage into the potatoes to ensure coated all over.
- Place into the oven for 20 minutes until lightly golden.
- Squeeze with lemon juice and serve!