This is such a delicious and nutritious lunch! Super easy and great to pre-make and take to work!
- 1 eggplant, sliced thinly
- 1 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 250g pumpkin, sliced thinly
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 2 focaccia's, toasted
- 2 tbsp. basil pesto
- 2 tbsp cottage cheese
- 150g halloumi, sliced thinly
- 1 handful of rocket
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Onto a lined baking tray, add eggplant, zucchini, capsicum, mushrooms and pumpkin. Coat with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place into the oven for 20 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- Toast focaccia's under the grill or keep it fresh!
- In a small non-stick pan, add a small splash of olive oil and cook halloumi. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- On each focaccia, spread 1 tbsp. of pesto and 1 tbsp of cottage cheese.
- Begin to layer the cooked veggies onto each of the focaccia, dividing the ingredients equally.
- Top with halloumi and rocket.
- Wrap and take to work, or eat it right away!