How delicious is this! I've posted these before but I thought it was so fitting for people at home who are struggling to find pita breads, pizza bases etc. These are so easy to make and are perfect for getting the kids involved and having a little fun in the kitchen!
Makes 4 - 6 Small Flatbreads
2 cups Self raising flour (more for dusting)
1 1/2 cups Natural Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp. Extra virgin Olive Oil
Extra flavours that you may want (you'll only need a pinch of these):
Pinch of salt
- In a small mixing bowl, add yoghurt, olive oil and self-raising and mix. This might seem like a sticky consistency, but this is okay!
- Dust a bench top with more SR flour and knead the dough until it forms a ball.
- If It's still sticky, add more flour to the bench.
- Split the dough into 4 -6 rolls. Each ball, knead a little and then begin to roll out with a rolling pin until half a centimeter in thickness.
- Heat a small splash of olive oil on a small pan over medium heat.
- Transfer the flat bread into the pan and cook for 2 minutes or until lightly brown and then flip and cook on the other side.