How delicious is this! Hemp seeds are an up and coming "superfood", but its not a common one to use! They're super delicious as a salad topper to give an extra crunch, or to add some extra omega 3's into your diet! I slipped them into this super easy flat bread recipe and it worked perfect!
Makes 1- 2 Small Flatbreads
3 Heaped Tbsp. Macro Natural yogurt
1 Tbsp. Macro Extra virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Macro Hemp seeds
4 Tbsp. Self-raising flour (More for dusting)
Pinch of salt
¼ tsp dried rosemary
- In a small mixing bowl, add yoghurt, rosemary, hemp seeds, olive oil and self-raising and mix. This might seem like a sticky consistency, but this is okay!
- Dust a bench top with more SR flour and knead the dough until it forms a ball.
- If It's still sticky, add more flour to the bench.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin until half a centimeter in thickness.
- Heat a small splash of olive oil on a small pan over medium heat.
- Once melted, transfer the flat bread over and cook for 2 minutes or until lightly brown and then flip and cook on the other side.