New fabulous little fritters that will make adding veggies into your day a breeze!
Makes 20 fritters
3 cups of broccoli heads, lightly steamed & finely chopped
1 cup of cauliflower heads, lightly steamed & finely chopped
1/3 cup of feta cheese, finely crumbled
2 spring onions, chopped finely
1 cup almond meal
1 egg, whisked
splash of olive oil for cooking
salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly steam broccoli and cauliflower (don’t let them get completely soft!)
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Using 2 tbsp of mixture at a time, roll into a small ball and then shape into a patty.
- On a non-stick pan, heat olive oil over medium to high heat.
- Cook patties in the pan until lightly browned on each side. If they begin to fall apart, put more almond meal in the mixture and go again! (this depends on how long you’ve steamed for!)