So egg and bacon....means these are technically okay for breakfast? haha KIDDING! but they're super delicious for a yummy dinner, and kids LOVE it!
250g fried noodles
2 spring onions, sliced thinly
3 bacon strips, diced
1 long red chilli, sliced and deseeded
1/2 brown onion, diced
1 large garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a hot wok, heat sesame oil over a high heat.
- Add onion, chilli, bacon, spring onion, and garlic. Cook for 5-6 minutes until bacon has cooked through. Stir to ensure garlic and onion does not burn.
- Crack eggs into the pan and scramble. Once cooked, add noodles and stir.
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce to the mix and season with a small pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add fresh parsley and cook for 1 minute.