APPLE GRANOLA! You guys seriously need to try this recipe, it’s incredibly delicious… perfect for breakfast or as a snack! Amazing to make in batches and snack on as you go. I paired this recipe with some delicious yoghurt and fresh Aussie Apples, which really gives that amazing flavour. Fresh apple really brings out the sweetness in this dish, which is perfect to cure your sweet tooth!
Serves: 10 (meal prep able!)
Cook time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups rice puffs
- 3 tbsp pepita seeds
- Handful walnuts
- 2 tbsp Hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 3 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup diced dried dates
- 1/2 cup maple syrup/rice malt
- 2 medium size apples, grated
- Preheat grill to a high setting.
- Add rice puffs, pepita seeds, walnuts, desiccated coconut, chia seeds, diced dates and hemp seeds into a bowl and mix. Pour maple over the rice puff mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto a lined baking tray and spread out evenly. Place under the grill for 2-3 minutes each time, using a spoon to mix around the mixture as you go.
- Take out when the whole mixture is beautifully golden. Typically this may take 10 or so minutes, but each grill is different. Store in an airtight container and eat over 2/3 weeks!
- Serve with grated apple and yoghurt!