Potatoes are SERIOUSLY my favourite vegetable. They're so versatile and are perfect with almost anything. Who doesn't love potatoes?
8 medium white potatoes (1kg)
1 tbsp curry powder
1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp. dried rosemary
2 tbsp. olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Boil a large pot of water and sprinkle a pinch of salt into the water.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and place them into the boiling water to par boil. Boil these for 15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and place onto a lined baking tray.
- In a small mixing bowl, add curry powder, black pepper, paprika, salt and rosemary. Mix to combine.
- Place seasoning over the potatoes and splash the olive oil over the top.
- Mix with your hands (prepare to get your hands dirty!) to make sure all the seasoning is all over the potatoes.
- Place into the oven for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden. If you want a little more crunch, place under the grill for 5 minutes.