CURRIED CHICKEN, ROAST VEG AND QUINOA MEAL PREP! 👊 When it comes to good meal prep, I love having foods that are simple to prepare but also SO tasty that it makes lunch or dinner time exciting! 🌟 I used chicken breast, some incredible roasted veggies and macro Organic Tri Colour Quinoa only available at Woolworths!
1 cup tri-coloured quinoa, uncooked
2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
1 small sweet potato, sliced thinly
1 small zucchini, sliced into rounds
100g Brussel sprouts, halved
200g broccoli, cut into florets
200g pumpkin, sliced thinly
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp chilli flakes
2 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp paprika
4 tbsp olive oil
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 tsp curry powder
½ tsp ground coriander
1 tbsp tomato paste
2 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
pinch of salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cook quinoa according to packet instructions.
- in a large mixing bowl, add everything under "chicken marinade" and mix well.
- Add chicken strips into the bowl and coat well. Leave to marinade for 1 hour (or overnight if you have time!).
- In another large mixing bowl, add sweet potato, zucchini, Brussel sprouts, broccoli, pumpkin and mix.
- Add salt, pepper, chilli, garlic, paprika and olive oil into the bowl and toss to mix well.
- Pour the veggies onto a lined baking tray and leave in the oven for 35 minutes or until cooked through.
- On a large non-stick pan, splash a small amount of olive oil and heat to a medium heat.
- Cook chicken until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Into three containers, evenly distribute the vegetables/chicken and the quinoa.